Thursday, September 27, 2007

Journal Entry #14

Write about your experience at Universal Studios! (please post pictures too)

Universal Studios

I have been to Universal Studios on Saturday. Before, I was really expecting and exciting because it was free for ALP students so I quickly singed up for that last week. In the truth, I have been to Universal Studios three times so it was fourth time but I don't have any good memories for there because I was unlucky when I went to there. Last month, my girl friend came to United States and we went to Universal Studios because she was curios about there and I told her many times. But, it was really bad because of too hot weather and crowd, and also vacation period, so we couldn't walk comfortable and take many rides, so she was an angry and disappointed. But this time was really funny and I had a great time with my friends because we could take many rides and some shows. When we went to Universal Studios, took pictures in front of entrance because next month is Halloween so, there decorated by scary stuffs. And then, we watched Shrek 4D and got studio tours. I think that Studio tour is best in Universal Studios, so if someone wants to go to there, I would recommend it because I have already seen four times and studios have never been changed about almost same story, but it was still funny when I got there. And we took the Jurassic Park ride it was so wet because when the ride fall, we got so much water but it was really exciting and then we took the Mummy ride it was also exciting and a little scary. Likewise, I had a great time so I made a good memory in Universal Studios.

3 comments:

double said...

uuuu boro waswup

i read your parageraph that was asowm

Hui Ying Yang said...

hi! hi! hi!good morning~ it was a nice trip on Universal Studio.
the sentence"I was really expecting and exciting because"
expecting--->expected
exciting--->excited

ozgurbas said...

hey man! that's a great paragraph .You were scared too much when you tried to Mummy ride but it was fun was not it? maybe we can try again....