Thursday, September 27, 2007

Journal Entry #12

Describe your bedroom using spatial order signals. Look at page 62.

My Room

I have been living with my cousin in apartment second floor, and we got two bedrooms and a bathroom, so we shared a room each other. Sometimes, when I climed up the stairs, I should have twisted my step becuase my eyesight is a little bad. And then I open the brown door there are written by white paint that 3608. After, cross the living room and my room located left side starting narrow hallway where so dark even during a day. And then open the white door, I can see clean room because I do not like messy. I always hanging out long time at my room because of homework, stuying, and take a rest. There are a bed, light, TV on the table, clock on the TV, desk, chair, book chest, and white board. My bed is queen size so I am comfortable when I have a sleep, and it is separated two color bed sheet that sky blue and navy at the corner of the room and next to window. And stripe color pillow and blanket is on the bed. And there are small white desk in front of bed so I withstand the temptation go to bed during a study time. And there are a stand light and laptop. And a white board above the desk on the wall that not only calender but also my space because some pictures are hang on the board and my scribbles. A book sheet is next to desk there are some books and my junk stuff. And a wall is covered with mirror bed opposite side and it is a built in wardrobe so looks clean because cannot see inside. And TV on the table but I am not watching in my room because I have laptop so watch every shows and news. And a light is between bed and TV so I could turn off easily when I go to bed.

No comments: