Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Journal Entry #11


Practice free writing. Free writing is when you write quickly without stopping to think or organize your thoughts. Don't worry about grammar or spelling. Just write as much as you can in 10-15 minutes. Check your textbook if you don't remember what free writing is. Topic: Weddings in My Country


Wedding in My country


My country has a lot of wedding styles because we got Western culture, hundred years ago so it was mixed with that. When I was a child, one of my cousin who got married so I went to there. Then I didn't interest about wedding style but it was in country side so a little different from general wedding style. And then I grew up, I went to my friend's older brother's wedding; then, I realized that wedding style is several and I saw unique wedding because he was R.O.T.C. so junior students came and they made a hole way by sword. And I went to my friend's wedding when bride and groom were entered to ceremony hall, they brought with two children but I didn't know why. However, it looks liked cool because children were so cute and every audiences were yell to them. As I was on vacation last month, I went to Laguna Beach and I saw wedding at the beach. In my country, it is rarely and doesn't do that but looks liked happy so in the future, if I got married, I would be wedding at the beach.

No comments: