Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Journal Entry #5

My favorite season: summer

My favorite season is summer because I like to go to beach and summer sport such as surfing, swimming and so on. I have enjoyed summer since I was a child and I have a lot of good memories of summer.
When I used to live in Korea, I always expected for summer vacation because I was really liked beach so I had hanging out at the beach with my friends and occasionally family.
One of Korea beaches, my favorite beach is Joong-moon Beach in Je-ju Island. Last summer, I had gone to Je-ju Island with my family and there were beautiful landscape and a lot of funny stuff so I had a good time. What I most liked there it was a submarine because I had particular experience and I saw many kinds of beautiful fishes but I couldn't touch them so I was only taking pictures.
I had moved in California six months ago. I love California because of beautiful beaches and nice weather so I have been enjoying summer.
Last month, I had changed school so I could get a vacation for two weeks; then, I had gone to two beaches where Laguna Beach and Huntington Beach with my friends. Both beaches have a unique characteristic but I liked Laguna Beach more than Huntington Beach because there were beautiful houses, palm trees, restaurant, and so on it was seems to like Europe. When I used to live in Korea, I was interesting in surfing but I couldn't surf at the beach unfortunately, wind was so weak and then, I was enjoyed surfing at the Huntington Beach and it was really exciting.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

I like the summer too. Lucky for you, it is always summer in California! Your writing is very good, but it could be a bit more organized. Try to think of three or four main point and then support those points.