Friday, September 14, 2007

Journall Entry #7




Are you going to the Concert Under the Stars? Are you going on the Los Angeles City Tour? I hope you go to at least one of these events. First, attend the event. Next, write a paragraph summarizing your experience. If you do not attend either event, please write about what you did over the weekend.


The Los Angeles City Tour


I have been going to Los Angeles many times but I did not go Los Angeles City Tour this weekend. Before, I came to Los Angeles with my family on January ,so we had a great time. When we came to Los Angeles, we went to many nice place where Universal Studios, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Korea Town, and so on. Among the places, I most like Hollywood where is a lot of people, performance places, theaters, nice restaurants, Hollywood star's hand and feet printing in front of Chinese theatre, and name was on the road. And many movie characters are there ,so I was surprising when I saw them. And it was my second time visiting for Hollywood. Six years ago, I came to here for visiting my cousin; then, I also went to Hollywood but I couldn't see that hand and feet printing because of raining and I saw around there in the car ,so I was really disappointed and angry. However, I realized my wish that took a picture with characters and saw Hollywood star's name on the road and, hand and feet printing.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I have been there one time about 4 years ago and that is a great place for fun.
After I read your paragraph, I want to visit there again! By the way, I remember it can not use a comma after Then.