Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Journal Entry #9

What is a friend? Please write one paragraph using three main points/ideas.

What is a friend?

Since I was a child, I have had a lot of friends. I think that friend is keep in touching, sharing all of life, and have same interesting. But my mother said,"a friend is like a fortune becuase it is really important in life." Most of important in friendship is sharing all of things of life that sadness, happiness, secret, agony, and so on. In my case, when I was joined the army, one of my best friend whose father was dead so we were really sad but I couldn't go to my friend's father's funeral so I couldn't do anything for my friend. After that, I thought about a friendship that during the life, we could get a lot of happening and if I got a problem, I would expect to help for someone so we need a friend. And a friend is sharing not only sadness but also happiness. When I used live in Korea, my friend who was got married so all of my friends went to wedding because it was curious and first wedding among friends so we were enjoyed and congratulated for them. Second, keep in touch. Some of my friends live in Korea and I live in United States, so separate from them so far but I have been keeping touch easily with them because of Internet messenger and e-mail. Before, when I was a junior high school student, my friend who went to abroad for studying; then, we could use only mail so keep touching was very hard. Eventually, we couldn't keep touching. Third, have same interesting. When I was in high school, one of my classmate who was really liked about a car and I also interested so we could be a friend. Because we had a same interest and dream that we would get a luxurious car that BMW, Mercedes, Bentley, Lexus, and so on. After that, we had hanging out a lot of time for read car magazine and see a car convention.

No comments: