Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Journal Entry #4

Hi! I am Kenny Lee. I am from Cal state Fullerton ALP 4C class student.
These days, we have a problem with that we cannot join for Wednesday Fun Lunch because of my class schedule. I have never been there because I am new student this semester but I heard of classmate about Wednesday Fun Lunch. He always expect for Wednesday Fun Lunch because it is funny and could English speaking practice and make a new friend but third class is 11:30 to 12:45 on Wednesday so we could join only fifteen minutes. Actually, we couldn't join for Wednesday Fun Lunch because when we finished class, it was almost finished.
In my opinion, Wednesday Fun Lunch is very important part of English activity program.
First, we can improve English skill that pronunciation, speaking, vocabulary and so on. Second, meeting American students is not easy for ALP student because almost student are not take a university class. Third, we cannot make more friends in ALP because we have different class schedule and the college has a large campus.
Likewise, we need to change class schedule on Wednesday. Please accept this letter for us.
Thank you.

No comments: