Friday, September 14, 2007

Journal Entry #8



Tell me about your dream vacation. Where would you like to go and why? What sort of things would you like to see and do?

My Dream Vacation: Europe

My dream vacation is journey to around Europe.
I really like to journey to other country. Since I was a child, I have been to Asia, North America, and Australia but I have never been to Europe ,so I have an illusion that drink a coffee at one of Firenze street, meet a friend at Spain square, put hand into Bocca del Verit that true of mouse, climb Mt. Alps and so on. Why I have interested in Europe, a lot of my friends went to there ,so I heard many times from them. If I went to Europe, I would get the Euro train pass and around Europe, and especially might have three things for travel. First, I want to go history of place that relic. When I was a high school student, I interested in world history ,so I was enthusiastic for studying; then, I read a lot of stories and saw a lot of pictures that the house of famous musician's birth, castles, Athens temples, and so on. Like this, Europe is live history of place. Second, I want to go to Paris where is most beautiful city in the world so most of people want to go there and an actor said "My country is America and my home town is Paris." in The Devil Wears Prada. And many beautiful places are there so if I went to go to Paris, I would go to where the Eiffel Tower, the Versailles Palace, Noteureudam Church, Louvre Museum and so on. Third, I want to go place of Mediterranean. One day, I saw a commercial at TV that an actor drank a cup of coffee at beautiful coast. And then, I searched in Internet so I had known beautiful place name that Mediterranean.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

When I read your dream vacation, I also wanted to go there to see.You described some beautiful places in details. But you had some problems about punctuation.For example, you should put a comma before "so". Maybe you can check again.

Pooh said...

You have a same dream vacation with me. I also wrote about Europe and I interested in Europe very much. I want to ask you, what does "so on" mean?