Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Journal Entry #30

Does it matter what strangers think of you? Do you care if everyone likes you or are you content just being yourself? Write a paragraph explaining your answer.


If someone does not like me, I would care about that. Because society is living together, so I should keep good relationship with other people. If I keep good relationship, I could be success in the future because relationship is as important as money. When I was a high school student, I fought with my classmate, so we had not been talking for two weeks. After that, I met him accidentally in school, I was embarrassed and uncomfortable. But sometimes I do not need to care about that because if I care too much about that, I would be tired. Everyone has a unique personality, so it is impossible that all of people get along together.

No comments: