Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Journal Entry #16


Describe your most embarrassing moment. One paragraph. Use descriptive language.



Embarrassing Moment

When I was a high school student, we went to Kyung-Ju for school excursion. And I was excited at travel because I was first grade in high school and met a lot of new friends. But there were many rules for students that we could not drink and go out during the night because those are illegal for under nineteen year old people, so we needed to strategy that conceal the beer from view. In the midnight, every student was fall asleep, but some of my friends and I did not sleep, and we moved agilely for drink alcohol. While we drank a beer, a rigorous teacher who was opened the door by unexpected, so we were really startled and put away drinks, but it was too late. After, he called us out, and then we were afraid and nervous because of punishment. A teacher beat us with a heavy stick, so we could not stand up but got beaten three times. And then he let us brought the beer, so I thought that he will drink the beer with other teachers, but I made a wrong estimate. He started sharing cups and pured out beer for us, so we were confused, and he let us drink a cup of beer. After that, he gave advice to us, and we went to sleep. Seven years later, now I thought that he was nice teacher and I could realize many things of life wisdom from him.

No comments: