Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Journal Entry #33

What are you going to do over the 3 day weekend?

Veteran's day

This month, November has many holidays and special month for me, and Veteran's day is one of holidays in this month. Fortunately, it is on Monday, so I will have almost four days in this weekend. First, I am going to meet my friends who are Korean couple because I have not seen them for a long time. How I met them in the United States, when I went to ELS institute in La Verne, they were my classmates. Then there was a few Koreans, so I could get along with them, and they were older than me so took care of me like a sibling. Second, I am going to go shopping. My girlfriend and I like to go window shopping, so we are usually go to Breamall where is close to my home, so we occasionally hang out there. There is so many shops and food court, and I like to eat one of foods that the Pretzel, so I eat every time I go. Also, I like to looking around ornament store because my girl friend has interesting of decoration. Third, I going to study for TOEFL because I will take a test on November 30th, so I do not have much time for prepare. I think that I need to memorize vocabulary and more prepare for reading.

No comments: