Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Journal Entry #1

My name is Eun sup Lee.
I am from Korea. I was born in Seoul, June 13th, 1983. My family is five members that father, mother, older brother, younger sister, and me. My religion is Christian so I go to church every Sunday. Why I studying English, when I was a young, I studied in Australia for 2 months so I got interesting about English. After that, I have been wanted to be a bilingual so I came to the United States and I want to study business. When I lived in Korea, I went to Keuk Dong University, but I didn’t satisfy about my school so I want to transfer to Cal State University Fullerton. And my hobby is collecting automobile model. When I lived in Korea, I joined club in Internet so sometimes I met club members and a lot of fun. And I interesting about a car, fashion, and sports. When I got a free time, I use internet about a car and fashion magazine. In the future, if I were a rich man, I will make fashion brand and I will design myself.

No comments: